Grade A Site Works is always interested in finding talented, hardworking individuals to join our ranks. If you enjoy a fast pace, problem-solving and accomplishing more than people expect, Grade A Site Works may be the place for you. There is a link for our application on the left. Fill it out and send it to us. See the listings below for positions we are currently interested in filling.
Grade A Site Works is often looking individuals interested in starting with one of our crews. Take a look at the job description below. If you are responsible, take initiative and follow instruction well we would like to talk to you.
Laborers report to a Foreman and is responsible for the wide variety of duties specific to completing a job. Each laborer will have a slightly different focus and skill set making their job duties somewhat different than anyone else. Above all learn the system.
The following list is not all inclusive but captures the majority of items that a laborer for GAS will be faced with accomplishing on any given day:
- Hauling Materials – Moving materials to & from storage & the job site
- Traveling – To and from jobs
- Cleaning Site – Removal of tools and supplies, packing of truck, and general cleaning of site
- Stocking the Truck – Keeping truck stocked and ready for deployment to next job
- Professional Experience – Making the process of a professional endeavor and generating positive advertising via word of mouth
- Safety – Assure safety of crew at all times. Use PPE while on job site e.g. hard hat, safety glasses, high visibility safety vest, steel toe boots, pants, gloves, and ear protection
- Grade – Read grades
Periodic or occasional tasks or responsibilities as assigned or required may include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning the shop
- Facilitate equipment/facility repairs & maintenance
- Wash & clean work trucks
- Good working attitude
- Team player
- Good problem-solving skills
- Hard worker
- Must be able to communicate with co-workers
- Ability to follow instructions
Work is outdoors. Work truck is provided to transport to and from the job site. Job site could be in remote locations with no facilities available. Travel will occasionally be required for some jobs. Break room and restroom supplied at the shop. Dress and presentation representative for position in a concrete company. Clothing must be clean and intact (at the beginning of the day) & the proper safety gear as required.